aqua one tank 70L - NO MANUAL

littleangel

hi there

i just got a 70L aqua one tank

it has the lights in the top and a filter connected

(i think thats what it is) when you open the top it has a whole heep of round tube things in it

but honestly i have no idea. this is just too high tech for me

so if you know how to use one

or even better - if you have one and have a manual

i would really appreciate some help.

thanks

nikki

lol, they are called "noodles" or ceramic noodles. The good bacteria stick to them and love it. so NEVER wash them in tap water.

Ok, you should have some spongey stuff? And the noodles. Put the noodles on the bottom of the container/area where it all goes. Then put the sponge on top. The sponge will stop clumpy bits/plants/dirtyness going thru and will clean the tank.

The noodles will keep the good bacteria there, to keep the water clean and healthy.

I cant remember what the tank looks like exactly, but its something like what ive described.

Sometimes they have black spikey looking balls too, they do the similar thing to the noodles. You should find somewhere to put them.

Let me know if you need more help. Describe any bits/pieces you dont know what to do with and i'll help.

Photos help too if you cant explain things

:lookaround:

• 1 month later...

I think you might have the same tank as me from the sound of it. The filter could have 3 partitions. Put the noodles in one and the 'bio balls' in the next one and leave one empty. Then I put the filter pad on top. I hope that helps