Hi

killimike

Ahh... Mr Gray. Nice to see you made it here. Killifish Forum a bit quiet? I felt instantly guilty for neglecting that forum and went in and made a couple of posts. :thumbs: Welcome! Maybe you'll get bitten by the betta bug or perhaps you can infect a few people here with killie fever. Let us know when your Walkeri are ready. I won't tell people I first met you in the Sydney Killie Group when you were 10.... oh.... oops.

Good to see you too other Michael! Tho it seems I may be going by bruce here... You got it in one, I needed to broaden my horizons beyond ACE forums and killifishaustralia, tho I'm glad I could motivate you to drop by. Everyone else should go there too, we're really nice! Looks like a lot of good info on this forum about killies anyhow, thanks particularly to serkan and yourself. I'll luk about the walkeri ;-) How are the chocolates going?

I have some Pseudotropheus 'Zebra long Pelvic', but other than that all killies, Fp. walkeri, Fp. amieti, Fp. gardneri 'gold' and some new Ap. lineatus wild form. Oh. and a couple of endler's livebearers just two days ago, they are stunning!! I will try and put up some pics soon.

Hoping to get a plakat or two, and more endlers at least, time and space permitting!

- Bruce/Michael/I was never 10

The chocolates are doing well. I lost the father but I had a fair number of eggs hatch. I think I've got about 20 fry? They're hard to count. I'd like to get eggs from a different breeder so I don't have to breed brother to sister. Well the siblings are in fact already laying eggs in the java moss in their tank. But I haven't collected any of those eggs. I expect they're getting eaten. Haven't seen any little fry. But I have to admit I don't look at that tank all that carefully.

Archived