geo liquid

lpiasente

I bought some geo liquid on the weekend. I added it to my tank today and the water is crystal clear like glass. My water is still carrying tannins from the huge bit of driftwood I put in. Does anyone else use geo liquid or does anyone know anything about it?

I got it from the shop where I got my discus. The fellow there makes his own. From what I was told it takes out all the nastiaves from the water. When you put it in your tank it goes all cloudy. It can take from 2 hours to 3 days to clear depending on your water quality. When my tank cleared (3hrs later :( ) It was beautiful and clear. I am very interested to hear what others have thought.

I've only used Geoliquid once in a planted tank that housed a couple of angels. I didn't notice that it was especially clear before and after. But that tank wasn't particularly 'not clear' before hand. Haven't really used it enough to comment on it's effect on the fish.

The tannins from the driftwood gives my water a tea stained look that's probably why it came up so clear. I really wanted to know if anyone knows of the down sides to this product. It sounds too good to be true and if it is that good why haven't I heard more about it and why don't more people use it?

I started using Geoliquid (Bettas) this week, after hearing/reading rave reviews.

It certainly makes a difference and cleans up everything that shouldn't be in the water,

including medicines. It's especially noticeable because I have 4 tanks side by side.......3 with Geoliquidand one without. Unfortunately, I think that it also removes the IAL tea that I've been

adding as the 3 Geo tanks are perfectly clear but the 4th is still brownish (it does have tetracycline

in it though as well as IAL.)

The owner of my lfs has been in the business for 45 years and reluctantly used Geo for first

time a couple of weeks ago and he's absolutely sold on it now.

Archived