My four boys

just got around to taking photo's but its late and i cbf putting the photos ontoo photobucket right now but will do soon

here's a link :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41466&id=714833267

ps--> one morning i found 3 boys in 1 cell ( i didnt notice that when i was replanting that a vacum was created between cells and forced gravel away from the cell dividers- so the betta's got under the cell walls ><

how long would full fin dmg take to grow back?

and i think fin rot set in , ive been treating it but im not sure how effective it is as some parts of the fins are transperent - is taht the fins healing or fin rot continueing? (i've been using "Aquarium science fungus and fin rot medication" to treat the fin rot)

cheers

The transparent parts are the new growth. This happens quite regularly. Someone was telling me just the other day that their fish did the same thing. Got under the dividers and shredded each other. Our fancy finned friends are quite talented escape artists and quite determined to help rid each other of the pretty flowing fins we've so carefully bred them to have.

hehe yeh what did you think of the bettas? i sorted the divider problem with alot of gravel - so way they're getting through that. thx for the posts

cheers

dont be suprised if they do iv had a digging betta thats why the fly screen works

Archived