melbourne fish crawl

paul macfarlane

I'm always up for doing a fish crawl if anyone wants to do one. In fact I often go on fish crawls all on my own. :dance: Good way to meet people. Well not so much if you're doing it alone, but it's a good excuse to visit fish shops that you don't usually go to. We could even combine it with some fishroom visits along the way. I think we might need a couple of weeks lead time so we can gather interest and for people to get themselves organised.

if someone gets the ball rolling i would be in it but would need a couple of weeks notice to organize work around it

cheers macca

Paul, i didn't think builders had time to go on fish crawls? Shouldn't you be working Saturday?

thats 5 already... ive got a mate or two that might be interested.....how bout we go for 8 or so and settle at that....

a sunday is a good day.... (jesus, i betta get a job soon).

ive never got any money.... always finding reasons to blow it all on fish and such... yes i am a bad influence.

I usually head to fish crawls with some people off a2f and we always spend the day gas bagging and occassionally.. oooo.. look at that!

I think the last one i went on I met Leema and Pritch33 off here .... stephan and someone else came for the ride as well.

Of course it's going to happen! How about we start proposing dates. Not so far away that people start losing interest, not too soon so people can get themselves organised.

So everyone who's interested in coming along look ahead in your diaries for the next couple of weekends and tell us what your preferences are. But to have a proper fish crawl you have to make yourself free the whole day I think.

I'll start:

Saturday 1st March - busy in the mornings every Saturday, but if you guys get started, I can ring late morning and find out where you are and join you by lunch time. But if it turns out that most people prefer Saturday, I could probably re-organise things to make myself free.

Sunday 2nd March - Free all day

Saturday 8th March - same as previous Saturday

Sunday 9th March - Free all day

Let's lock in the date first and then we can talk about logistics, which shops to go to, car pooling, etc etc.

Archived