melbourne fish crawl

paul macfarlane

Ahh... yeh... sorry. Since most people pulled out for Saturday Kitz and I went on Friday. We went to Aquatic Escape, Coburg Aquarium, New Life and Subscape. Not very many I know. We started late and wasted a bit of time. But I got the ADA 2006 catalog for $10 ($25 usually) and some driftwood and an internal power filter. Kitz got a pair of long steel scissors.

• 4 weeks later...

OHHHHHH man I wish I'd found this post earlier!!!!!!! :dontknow:

ARRR Ok next one you go on I'm definitely in...I'm saving right now I should have about $5 by the time you organise another one!

Seriously though I'm in for the next one!

OHHHHHH man I wish I'd found this post earlier!!!!!!! :balloons:

ARRR Ok next one you go on I'm definitely in...I'm saving right now I should have about $5 by the time you organise another one!

Seriously though I'm in for the next one!

Count me in as well

Does anyone have a Sunday free for another crawl after Sunday 13 April?

I have bettas for sale for anyone who wants to buy them at the crawl. Please visit my stock shop at the website in my signature, and contact me via the email address on my "Contact me" page if interested. :balloons:

Does anyone have a Sunday free for another crawl after Sunday 13 April?

I have bettas for sale for anyone who wants to buy them at the crawl. Please visit my stock shop at the website in my signature, and contact me via the email address on my "Contact me" page if interested. :D

Unavailable on the 20th. In N.S.W. Most other Sundays OK.

Archived