Hello

Guest Thold

Guest Thold

hello,

i'm from Melbounre, my Brother and me are intersted in starting to breed betta, Halfmoons colour's or open at this stage, his thinking dragons, i don't mind i like Orchid types but am not sure what to go for at the start.

Hi there Thold! Welcome to AAQ. Yay! Two more Melbournians. We might still get our Betta-Australis chapter/Melbourne club going after all. Whereabouts in Melbourne?

Re: which fish to start with, the answer is whatever good fish you can get! Then eventually one of every colour and fin type :lol:

Cheers, Michael

Hey Thold, great to see more Melbourne betta lovers.

I love dragons too, and well why don't you go both, dragons for your brother and orchids for yourself. There is a heap of stuff here to get your mind ticking, and I hope you'll have fry everywhere in no time.

Cam

I just realised, everything sounds very very familiar. Thold has a brother who likes red dragons, I like red dragons. Thold likes Orchids, my brother likes orchids. Thold and his brother want to breed bettas together, I want to breed bettas with my brother too. Hmmm, tick tick, Thold is my brother :) ! Hi Hamish.

Glad you signed up to Ausaqua.

LMAO how funny if you two didnt know for quite some time and you decided to meet up somehwere!

Probably go somthing like this:

Cam: "hey Hamish fancy meeting you here!, what are you doing here mate?"

Hamish: "im meeting some fish guy from the net"

Cam: "what really!!!! me too"!!!!!

Hamish: "wow thats weird!!!, lets wait here together so we can all catch up"

LOL! sorry had to do that! :)

I met Hamish and Cam two days before he posted his intro. I suspected Thold was Hamish but I thought maybe I'll just assume not and see what happens. Then when Cam posted his welcome, I thought well maybe it's not Hamish after all. Now I'm all disappointed. Not that Hamish has signed on to AAQ, that's great. But mate, you just halved what I'd thought the betta fancier population of Melbourne was. You're gonna have to make it up to me by breeding twice as many fish :)

Archived