hello...

copper1

hi i live in tamworth.

I have been keeping bettas for about five years and only just started to get into breeding, although i havent had much luck in raising the fry. I also have a saltwater nano tank and a 20 gallon community tank aswell as some goldfish in a couple of ponds.

well thats about it so cya's..

hey Jase! WOW another Tamworthian :( What Luck!

As you can see I'm in Tamworth myself and Celeste is only down at Werris Creek.

Don't worry I've done 5 spawns and lost the fry each and every time :( ONE DAY I'll get them to live past 2 weeks lol

Welcome!

~Stacey

at the moment i have 1 red doubletail, 1 copper halmoon male (from ratthanuwat), 3 copper halmoon females, blue/green black lace halmoon(could even be over) 1 crowntail male and a couple of veils.

the parents are the coppers from ratthanuwat.

and sorry i cant get any pics as i dont have a camera but i will try ro borrow one of someone soon.

lol all good :P who knows you might get him to breed then you can give me some babies :P last HM i tried to spawn got his fins eaten by the girl and died :( and he was a stunning red boy :(

anyways i should be getting ready for work :P chat laters :P

yep that's the one from Furrballs :( and if i'da been a couple hours earlier he woulda been mine :P actually he does look a lot like the one i picked up for $10 wonder if they are at all related, the only difference to me seems that this guy has just a tad more intense colouring :thumbs: and the pic doesn't really do him justice either! he really is gorgeous!

probably the copper female, he's a metallic and you'll breed the copper true with that cross :photo: also it'll prolly take a second gen cross to get yellows if you haven't got a non-red or yellow girl, but hey, that's all part of the fun!

that gold wasn't a dragon, he didn't have the opaque layer needed. he's simply a copper over a mustard body (black/yellow) and yellow fins. so you would get 100% coppers with 1 yellow gene, which does indeed mean that you'd get copper yellows from a sister/brother cross. of course if the female has a non-red, yellow or orange gene you may get up to 50% non-red/coppers in gen one, it's kinda hard to say with unknown genes (especially when dealing with dominant genes).

Archived