A few of my fishies :)

jax

Hey guys just wanted to show of a few of my fishies :)

Here is A one of the cts which i got from Lilli, Thanks so much for the beautiful fishies lilly, and you know what :betta: u rock :thumbs: unfortunatly i couldnt get pics of the other 3 because they werent in the mood for photo time :( I'll get photos on them later when they settle in abit more. My friend named them for me, A, Al, Aleesha and Ali... becuase in the last week I've started a really bad habbit of calling her Alison instead of Aleesha... its supposed to help me remember :betta: [keep in mind that is the same fish in the two photos]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a pic of Fred and Suzie, [p.s: i hope you dont mind Fuzzy, lol i just couldnt stop laughing so since they look the same i decided it'd fit him best ;)]

Posted Image

And now for babydoll. A female plakat which i bred from the Orange black plakat i got from Kev a while back, and a Butterfly plakat. Thankgod shes a girl, [correct me if i'm wrong... which u can't bwahahaha!] so i can breed her back to her father and see what fry i'll get, she looks more red in the photos, but fry should be interesting concidering there should be some marble and abit of black in the line as well. She still has abit of growing up to do so her full colour hasnt been acheived yet.

Posted Image

Mother and father pics were

Posted Imagehttp://www.geocities.com/lil_happy_dragon/SPAWN_LOG/img/image024.jpg

enjoy :lol:

wow to the plakats! And I am so happy you're pleased with the CTs. That little boy looks like he's settled right in. He looks better than he did at my place. I'd love to see more photos after he sprouts even more.

welp i'm back again, glad u like my fishies :cheer:

I've managed to get pics of the other cts :( I'll do another photo update in a month or so to show the change :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

other girl

Posted Image

and last of all

Posted Image

:cheer:

Archived