Giant Girl

Celeste84

this is the giant girl i got off erren :) A nice red girl with white edging to her fins and what i think may be steel irid over the body :) she's easily half again the size of nicky, and twice the size of the other girls! really beautiful fish, and she's settled in really well making friends with the dragon girl and the RTx girl - she's never even attempted to outrank any of the other females which has made for a really peaceful transition!

Posted Image

gonna cross her with the giant male i also got off erren just to try and start a pure giant line, but i also have this gorgeous PK from kerry-marie that's PERFECT for her so she'll definitly be in the spawning tank with this guy at some point :)

Posted Image

yano how big an average girl is? well she's almost twice their size; not just because she's longer (she's about 10cm long, so she's actually only 3-4cm longer than the rest of the girls), but because she's wider and taller in the body. she'd easily weigh twice as much as the rest of the girls on an individual basis (except nicky). the male is actually even larger than she is.

Archived