My Boys :)

Celeste84

just thought i'd drop a few pics of my boys, this first lot is my metallic teal rosetail (just taken outta the fry tank) i got from Nick :rant: he's a lot greener IRL, and he didn't want to flare for me today >.< (sorry about the bad photos, they were taken in a warheads container...)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

next up is my red dragon from nick, still a small little guy, but he's growing! and his tail seems to be getting scalloped edges :giggle: at first i though he'd bitten his tail until i saw him flare and saw the pattern :flex:;;

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this guy is my pride and joy, my baby :"> he's an extended red cambodian from my very first attempt at spawning :rant: he's a very cherry red colour IRL (damn plastic and water conditioners turning the water blue!) and i've never seen a fish with so much finnage on him before!

'>

'>

nick's teals are beautiful, i have 2 males and a pretty little girl :) makes me wish they were a schooling fish LOL and thanks phil :) i have to say i spoil lil pete (the big red) a lot :D he gets tank water, vitamins, 100% water change once every 3 days (in the barracks, 1.25L container all to himself and a few nice neighbours), IAL, bloodworm and brineshrimp only to eat.... :D probably why he grew so well! all my boys actually get the same treatment, but, i feed lil pete a bit more often >.> and he has the best plants in his container!

i buy liquid multivitamins for fish and fry from floridaguppies (on aquabid) the bottles last forever :D IF you get them :) sending them redular post seems to loose them, but express works wonders. all you have to do is put 1 drop per gallon (roughly 3.5L) and off you go :)

Archived