Atison's Betta Spa

lady0421

Betta Spa contains salt already, so if you add extra salt you'll probably greatly increase the SG of the water. Its fine to use with other acid-loving fish, but not for things that prefer harder, or alkaline water. What type of fish were you thinking of? (Its probably cheaper to get Ketapang extract and use that, if thats any consideration)

Guest fishngym

One of the LFS up here sells it. It is located at Urangan in Hervey Bay He said that he is the only importer in Aus of the stuff. It sells for about $36 for the 500ml (it is listed on the site as $40) $15.95 for 125ml. I have used a sample of it with a couple of breeders. Unfortunately I put too much in and they didnt spawn. I had two pairs with Betta Spa and two without going at the same time. The ones without were successful. I have since purchased Ketapang Extract from someone as it was cheaper. You will get almost double the amount of extract if you purchase the extract from someone. Either one would be suitable for your fish I use OCEAN NUTRITION ATISON BETTA someone FOOD 75g as part of our food rotation. Our bettas love it. It is also available from aquahobby. The internet site is aquahobby.com.au. They are nice people and will look after you. They also sell on Ebay. Cheers Marc

Marc, thanks so much for the info.!! I'm definately going to have a look at the products - when I get my betta (our last one died :sad:, might contact someone see if we can arrange to purchase some ketapang extract from her. Going to have a look at the site now, TY!!

Archived