Latest Additions

Em

Just wanted to share a few pics of some fish I got last week, sadly some one else beat me to the beautiful mustard gas VT I was eyeing off in one of the shops :blink: I like these three none the less. And again sorry bout the photos, my camera doesn't seem to want to focus without the flash *grr*

Posted Image

Sold as a female, definately looks like a PK male to me (bought from a different shop than the two below)

Posted Image

Odd white-ish CT

Posted Image

Red CT (Has some double rays)

Posted Image

This one shows his colour better.

These ones were too pretty to leave Phil, and I'm not going to get any more pairs, just keep what I have. The plakat when I saw 'it' in the tank with all the females (and goldfish) was flaring up like a male (except for the gills) and the only bars I've seen on 'it' were the vertical fear stripes which have now disappeared and it's interested in flaring at the betta next to it... plus it has the starts of a bubble nest. Be it female or male it's still a pretty betta :blink:

LOL kool, i only asked because i have a female who looks identicle to your new fish :) hard to tell sometimes. my LFS had a HM copper lace male in with the females, he was only 2 months old at most, but c'mon! girls just don't look like that :);;

Archived