My Tank Set Up & My Male Vt Cloudy

llam1

Hi All,

Well as promised I said I would post some pics of my new 12L tank set up. Well here it is....

'>

I also bought a male veil tail last weekend - named him Cloudy - he has changed colours a few times. The breeder is local and he sent me the pic titled Siamese002 (he's so different and pretty I had to have him!) but when I picked him up he has lost some colour because he was kept in a cooler tank. Since settling in he has coloured up again but not as per the original pic sent by the breeder. Could be the lighting and the fact he's against black but can't explain it. I adore him to bits although and he seems happily settled in.

Pic breeder sent:

'>

Cloudy now:

'>

'>

Thanks for all your help and support guys :lol::):):(:):(

Laura

Looking good. Just an idea, with the dividers, I'd suggest putting something that the bettas can't see thru there, otherwise,if they constantly see another male, they could become stressed, which can lead to diseases, tail collapse, and a more lifeless fish (if it's more submissive) Cloudy's Dorsal is amazing, looks like a sickle ;) and as for the colour, it may have been light, flash, or like you said diff water temps. good luk with him :) ;)

Hi All

Cloudy is doing real well.

I just wanted to share more pics of him.

His colour is amazing he has so many in him I could go on watching him for ages! He has lots of different colurs at different angles. I tried to capture these on camera with different angled lighting unfortunately one is fuzzy but you can see the different colours - Blues, yellows, pinks, reds, purples coming through. Any idea what type of veil tail he is?

My Cloudy - although the more I look at him he's a rainbow :)

:byebye:;)

'>

'>

Let me know what you think of him? :)

Laura. ;)

Archived