I dont know if this is me or computer problem ,,,but all the pics...our avatars actually have gone AWOL on my putey ! all that is left in their space is that awfully boring red X ! ...did I stuff-up a setting or what?...any ideas?...thanks....ton...

This site was upgraded overnight, so most likely the missing Av's are a slight technical hitch associated with the upgrade. Its definitely not your computer since I don't have them showing either. Please bear with us and we'll have this sorted shortly :thumbs:

Ok everything is in working order.. but you'll need to redo your Av in your Profile settings. Sorry for the inconvenience You may also notice that a few emotes arn't working atm, but that will be fixed asap too. Also Big Thanks to Jess for all the hard work she put in over night upgrading the site.. Looks AWESOME Jess! :grouphug:

Yeah sorry bout losing them, I didn't even think of backing them up :thumbs: The Av's will have to be re-uploaded or linked back again. BTW, Mouse customised this template :D Isn't she wonderful!! she has stressed her little whiskers over it so badly over the past weeks to get it perfect and unique for us! (psss't don't mention that the cellpic is 2mm out or she might lose the plot :shake: ) Nearly done with the site, tonight we will doing the finishing touches :D

that cellpic is the bane of my existance atm.. I WILL fix it :shake: Jess has also put weeks and weeks of effort into all the techno stuff (that totally boggles me) which we will all see over the next 24hrs, & Lisa and Abbey also have been working hard behind the scenes. And with all the feedback, support and suggestions coming in from you guys .. this place is a real group effort! Well done everyone and thanks!!! :grouphug:

Archived