New betta

dan78

I would like to say as of today I'm now a betta keeper and here's hoping a breeder also. Got my first bettas today from Chi and they all arrived alive and healthy. Very active guys and gals. They have a good appetite just got to remember don't over feed. The females are in a sorority tank with the juvies in a separate tank while males are placed in tank of their own. Have been spending hours watching them so great and relaxing and I'm absolutely wrapped in getting them and and all in good shape little loss of colour in one but still very vibrant in colour. I would like to give a big thanks to Chi for the great fish even though not show quality I guessing but still great bettas and his patience with me taking my time and picking them out.

Thanks for the compliments guys, really appreciate it! Yes not show quality but considering the price still pretty nice fish, right? I was aiming at getting more people new(or old) to the betta scene to give breeding a go, hence the packages in the classifieds. Anyway glad they arrived safe and sound and you are happy with them.

Cheers Chi.