Hello all

fishsidonus

Hi & Welcome! :bighug:

Do you have any Bettas or Shrimp at the moment? If you do, better break out that camera, they will be hunting you for pics... :giggle:

Nice bunch of people here...wicked sense of humour...heaps of knowledge...and they dont mind dumb questions, which makes an all round great forum.

M.O.T.H.

Hi & Welcome! :bighug:

Do you have any Bettas or Shrimp at the moment? If you do, better break out that camera, they will be hunting you for pics... :giggle:

Nice bunch of people here...wicked sense of humour...heaps of knowledge...and they dont mind dumb questions, which makes an all round great forum.

M.O.T.H.

Hi mum, I have had lion tail Bettas but have never had any shrimp before. I'm in the process of setting up a shrimp tank with some inspirations from youtube videos of aquascaping and nano tanks. I will definitely post some pictures of my completed tank with my shrimp and fighting fish if all goes well. :bighug: I'm looking forward to asking alot of questions and meeting more nice people like yourself in the process. :D

welcome to the fourm , :D

Thanks for the welcome littlerevhead. :bighug:

I've been testing this theory for the past couple of days and it is indeed correct!

Welcome, Shrimpboi.

:bighug: , this is my kind of forum, everyone seems very nice and helpful , there is much I know I will learn from everyone here. :lol: