First time guppy mother

Wild Nut

I purchased two trios of guppies (bluegrass and albino platinum ribbon fin) from someone several weeks back and have had them living in a 70 litre plastic tub in my rumpus. Sadly, I lost my beautiful albino male not long after he arrived here for reasons unknown. Although my bluegrass male doesn't mind he now has four females to 'harass'.

Today when I went to do my daily water change, I noticed some fry swimming around in the moss. Not wanting them to get eaten, I gently siphoned them out and put them in my breeder's net. I have no idea whose fry they are, although as they seem to have dark eyes, I am assuming they are from one of the bluegrass females. There are four of them that I could find, but I don't know if anyone else is hiding in the java moss.

I will try and get some video/photos of my guppy tub and guppies tomorrow. Although, I must say it is nice to have fry that will guts down food, even if it isn't moving *lol*

I remember my first fry... I started with 2 girls and a male. I think I now have 15 Males/Females and 20ish fry. I watched a girl dropping them last night, and was able to save them before they got eaten.

Shame mine are mongrel's though. It makes them super harder to get rid of. :P

Congrats and good luck with them! :)