At work

Yanagi

acan-1.png

^ I want this coral so badly but I've put myself on a no-coral budget for a while. :(

shrimptank.png

marinedisplay.png

^ I don't know WHAT I did but I just couldn't capture the colours right?!?! No editting is helping.. Argh. Oh well, as you can see, looks a little different now lol

Some very nice pics and love the planted tanks

I wish I could maintain mine that way but I find it dificult to want to prune them untill its to late.

I am interested in how the pogo helferi goes in the pot as I am guessig it is new addition to the tank? and why its in a pot still?

I am also guessing it is emmersed grown so would like to know how it goes as I am on my third try for this plant and I have found the emersed one has done best of all allthough in fairness it was bought after my change in ferts.

Thanks

Ray

Ps more pics please

It's not a permanent addition, it was just in there until we got our new high tech plant sales tank ready, as far as I know, anyway. :P

No idea on the details of the plant as no one else is allowed to touch them LOL Budi does all the plant related stuff (he's always changing the tanks around).

I'm far, far too lazy for a high-tech plant tank, too much work. I just want to sit back and enjoy it.

Afraid that's it for the pics until the next time we have a slow day and stuff worth advertising on facebook, lol.

Well get Budi to join the forum and answer some of these questions!! *lol* I'm pretty sure one of my friends grew pogo like mad with just good substrate and a bit of CO2. He could have possibly bought them from a hobbyist who was already growing them submersed though.

• 1 month later...