Chris, 18, Melbourne

Chriso

Hi my name is chris im 18 years old and have recently found enjoyment in looking after fish

other than my age and name and the obvisous passion for fish im also interested in animals and wildlife in general but fish have taken the votes in my mind

as im only 18 my weekly routine is the same school, work and come home to my pets, once accepted i may take some photos and upload them but just to show you my wonderful pets.i have 2 dogs, 1 frog, i have 3 bettas 1 female 2 males only 3 beacuse i would like to expand my knowlege in the keeping and breeding of such a fancy looking thing, i have many gold fish in fact i have a pond full of gold fish and there new fry because they breed so often i have 2 cats a cockatoo, a guppy and so small little fish i found at the creek to give my frog some friends. as you can i have quiet a few pets and a busy lifestyle being 18 and still learning how to mange my time wisely, my future goal would be to open a my own business ither a pet store or just an aquarium as my current suburb (Craigieburn) doesnt have anything to support.well this intro is turning into a life story so ill end it here and look forward to being educated to further my knowlege in maintaining a healthly happy betta and what ever else the AusAqua community has to offer

:bighug:

Welcome Chris,

Sounds like you've come the right place my friend! There's lots of clever betta keepers here, along with all sorts of other fishus and furry animals.

I've got my breeding setup in my room, my Kelpie under my desk, the German shepard in the hallway, and often there's a broken bird or stray somewhere in the backyard that I'm looking after!

Let me know when you open your pet shop, I'll come in and help!

Until then - enjoy the forum, I've found it really handy.....

And yeah - get a photobucket account - we want pics!!!

-Ness

Hey Kirty & Chris,

Just letting you know that the Vic Betta group are having a little meet this Sunday

http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11689

You're welcome to come along and see how it all works as a visitor (don't have to be a member for your first visit)

There will be a few fish for sale, along with an awesome table show - sounds like there's going to be a good mix of wilds/splenden/plakats etc.

(: Might be worth a trip to Clifton Hill?

-Ness