They've All Gone Mad!

GoldenGirl13

Well... after dealing with the Flash (the guppy boy who was more Stalker than Stud :lol: ) I now find that I have MORE lunatic fish :blink: I am now blessed with a Rainbow Shark who has decided to become a YoYo Loach (you should see the 4 of them trying to get into their log at the same time! Talk about Keystone Cops! That's a silent movie reference for the young ones amongst us.) I also have another guppy boy (Prince) who is firmly of the opinion that he was born into the wrong body and is actually a Harlequin Raspbora!! He totally ignores all the other guppies in the tank and spends all his time hangin' with the Harley Boys :lol: add to that a pair of Golden Gourami girls who are both in danger of giving themselves permanent brain (I use the term advisedly here <_< ) damage by trying to lift the lids on the tank with a series of vertical take-offs!! They are ALL INSANE!! :lol: Jo B)

I truly believe that the van will pull up shortly and the nice men with the straight jacket will rescue you. It will all be ok. ROFL.

I must admit, I feel so much better now that I have like minded people to share my obsession with. You all make me feel so much better. Must go wipe my eyes, crying on phone and can't see buttons.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny you say that Jo.......my father in tassie at the moment, brother in law just got back and inlaws arrive on the second of next month.

Need to be nice to you from now on, we could be related. My wife has over a hundred first cousins in tassie.....think she got out so she could marry outside of the family. Lol.