Atison Betta Starter

SFF1

Hmmm... seems OK, but like your said, that is just what the manufacturer says.

I don't know hopefully someone else who has tried this will come and explain what they thought.

I think you might as well try it though. On the other hand, I would probably just stick to live feed, actual food not: Marine proteins, cereal meals, plant proteins, fish oils, algae, lecithin, yeasts, antioxidants.

Doesn't seem to natural there, but that is just me.

Good luck!

Anyone else tried it? :anyone:

I have some, its easy thats the best part for me :) it is pretty small my current spawn is eating it they are about 8 weeks old younger then that could easily take it but i dont know about 3days old like it says.

Thanks Neffy

I was wondering what age you think they will take it? Sounds like 3 days is too young?

Also just wondering if it floats or just falls to the bottom like MW.

Have you noticed what their growth is like? or are you feeding them other foods as well?

Thanks

Im not sure what age i didnt have it when my fish where younger maybe 2 weeks would be ok to try on.

it floats really well i havent seen it sink yet the fish clear it up before then.

Im feeding in conjunction with chopped up Freeze dried blackworm, Instant bbs (this is really tiny for them now tho they still eat it) and flakes ground up between my fingers.

Growth has been on target so far it is starting to slow down but im blaming lack of water changes, they just survived 3 days with no food while i was on holiday.

Sarah. Not really. I got the first male from Bec. He was a great dad. He's actually got red and blue but it's hard to see in the video.

I do like CTs though and had been keeping an eye out for a Black Orchid for sometime. So I suppose when I saw this one it was a no brainer.

Edited by MikeB