Can't upload photos SOS!

fishish

How is it done? I think via photobucket? Photobucket is not letting me upload from my computer, likely something to do with the security on the computer (belongs to my University) although I've managed to get them on to facebook so... :confused: I'm stumped!

Is there another avenue other than photobucket? I tried to link to facebook but AAQ won't allow it. I emerged from a cave not too long ago :blink: so please excuse me :P lol

Help much appreciated.

Edited by fishish

You can link to Facebook if you can find the exact URL of the file. How do you know if you've got the right URL? Paste it into a new browser window and the picture appears on its own without any Facebook banners.

It's odd that you can get to Photobucket but can't upload. Normally if it's blocked you can't get to it at all. You could also try Picasa or Flickr to host your pics.

Bettarazzi, with facebook link, even when it works via cut and paste to browser, AAQ says "you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board" or something like that.

The security on this computer is a little funny. I can do some things like download pictures but can't download applications like msn. Its something to do with photobucket cos it seems it can't access my files or something, every time i click on 'upload' and then select a loction on my computer it comes back saying upload failed. No help option to resolve the problem or anything that i can see.

Will try the other photosharing sites.

*edit* what seems to work from FB is 'control' 'copy image location' (from drop down menu) ie even if just copy paste into browser works it won't work on AAQ but image location does.

Anyway, problem solved :D

Edited by fishish