ATTENTION ROBERT AND BETTA ENDEAVOURS

Chuckie

Hi guys

The email addresses you used to register are creating bounce-backs and multiple errors for the forum admins/mods.

Please update your email details, or we will have to delete the accounts and you will have to re-register.

Many thanks in advance,

Lisa

PS - if anyone has contact info for Robert and Joanne and can contact them OFF SITE (or we'll get another bounce-back) please let them know.

BTW I have attempted to notify of this by email PM to no avail - I would not normally broadcast such info.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump - Now that you're back online Robert, I'd be much obliged if you/Joanne could update your email addresses ASAP. We got another 8 bounce back emails this morning and this is fairly typical of the number we get, which has been the case for almost a month now. Thank you :P

Thanks for that Lilli, I had been using a system generated PW. I changed my email as soon as the inernet came to life at the new house. This computer was in a shipping container 19 days then we had a further 11 days before we got the satellite internet working.

Jo-Anne will try to log in on her account.

She has been lucky and one of her browsers remembered her details.

Thankyou for your perseverance.