tiger scat

dracon

okay about a month ago my mother got a pair of tiger scats (one dint make it a the week) :D

i knew nothing about them and have been trying to find info on them since

(now with my history with trying to find anything with google i dont know why i bother)

i did manage to find some real basic stuff but thats not why im posting

i have some Questions and i hope someone here will be able to help

1. in the last week it has started to get very teritorial it will pick one fish out of a group and chase it around the tank

2. it has started to change colors it can be the bright yellow, orange with black stripes one seconed dark gray almost black the next then back again

and my question is Why

also it has two red lumps / spots on its top lip, they dont look like sores but im not 100% sure

if you have any experince / info that can help or know where i could find this info many thanks

I don't know about that behaviour because I always kept them in a tank where they were one of the smallest fish. Just wanted to mention that they're brackish water fish, in case you hadn't happened upon that. what fish is it kept with, that it's chasing?

yer that was info i was able to find and i was planing to set up a tank for that down stairs when i got my

fishroom setup but it will now have to wait till after we have moved

its in a tank with mollies, rossie barbs, and a few others but they are the ones its chasing