Bumblebee Gobys

eggy

• 2 weeks later...

I've kept them before. One of my favourite fish in my community tank!

I use to love them so much that I would count they were all there each day (I had 3 of them) and I would make sure that I could SEE them grab atleast 1 bloodworm each at feeding time, just so I knew they were eating because they were pretty shy and got bossed around by the other bigger fish. Never had a problem with anyone trying to eat them.

I would recommend them :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have 2 of these in my 4 foot community tank. I got them about 2 months ago cause I couldn't resist. At first I was concerned that they would struggle for a feed or be too small and become an angel's lunch, but after a while I realised they do OK. I think they're cute and add a point of interest to a community tank. I find them a peaceful fish which seem to disappear for a day or two then appear again just when I'm beginning to worry about them. They seem to have found some courage at feeding time and get in amongst the larger fish (at the bottom of the tank), especially when I feed some frozen blood worms.

FYI their tank mates are koi angels (6), opaline gouramis (2), peppered corys (3), BN catfish (1), guppies, congo tetras (2), kuhli loaches (2) and even a spiney eel.

I hope this helps :woohoo:

I started out with 4 of them and one died shortly after introducing them to my 2ft community tank but the other 3 lasted ages. I ended up moving all the fish from that 2ft into my 3.4ft community tank and they thrived in there. I think I only have 2 left though now. I have 2BN, 1 Peppermint, and 7 assorted cory's in there so when a fish dies I rarely even see the carcase before it's devoured. I'm also missing a female CT from that tank which I'm guessing was eaten when she died though it is possible she's been hiding really well. I sometimes forget I have a clown fish in there because he hides so well

Archived