Small internal filters...

Ghengis

Anyone know of any tiny internal filters? Something that flows less or equal to 100lph?

There is a thread on APC about using a small internal to diffuse CO2. I'm slowly getting over my glass diffusors, finding they are becoming

gunked up far too frequently, neccessitating regular removal and cleaning. I have seen something in BigW, I think flows about 120, but I

really want something that flows around 50lph (if possible), as it won't actually be doing any fitration work, just smashing and distributing

CO2 bubbles. Also, the smaller the unit, the easier to hide...

Ideas?

Anyone know of any tiny internal filters? Something that flows less or equal to 100lph?

There is a thread on APC about using a small internal to diffuse CO2. I'm slowly getting over my glass diffusors, finding they are becoming

gunked up far too frequently, neccessitating regular removal and cleaning. I have seen something in BigW, I think flows about 120, but I

really want something that flows around 50lph (if possible), as it won't actually be doing any fitration work, just smashing and distributing

CO2 bubbles. Also, the smaller the unit, the easier to hide...

Ideas?

Get the one from BigW and block part of the inlet to reduce the flow!

i run the big w small internal filter in 25 litre tanks and find that pointing the spray bar towards the side wall slows down the flow..other than that a chux or several layers of stocking attached with a rubber band will diffuse the flow also....

Archived