Hi All!

Guest CAT_EPL

Guest CAT_EPL

Hello, found your forum while looking for Betta Breeders on google. So thought I might join and get advise from the experts. My sister and I have a keen interest in Bettas. She has managed a few spawns - mine are just pets and spoilt rotton. While we are new to the beautiful Bettas, we have had and bred tropical fish nearly all our lives as a hobby. I am actually though a profesional horse breeder and breed coloured Warmbloods and Paint Horses. I hope you guys can help me with the Bettas and if you need any help with coloured horses, feel free to ask lol.

Cheers, Cat

Hi Cat. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of horse lovers here as well. I'm not one of them. Well, I don't dislike horses. I've just never had much opportunity to get to know them. The closest I came to a horse was when I was three and we were at some kind of fair. I had got momentarily lost and in the sea of adults legs I grabbed on to someone who I thought was my dad and I looked up and it wasn't. I bawled very, very loudly which brought my dad running. He immediately tried to distract me by attempting to get my picture taken on a horse. My sister, little miss daddy's girl, was already sitting on it. So there's this photo somewhere in the family album of my sister and I sitting on this horse with me howling my head off and dad desperately trying to keep me on there. Probably not the best introduction. But hey, if anyone wants to right that wrong I'd be delighted to receive an invitation to visit their horses and I might even be persuaded to get on one again. :P

Archived