my fish tank

fishie

Hi i though i might share some pics of my tank of (just freshly planted this month) :)

100_3557.jpg

the left

100_3575.jpg

the right

100_3574.jpg

i hope you like it because i spend hour on this despite the fact that i get told off alot for all the water :P

and the amount of money i put into this isn't funny!

• 3 months later...

have you guys had ne trouble with your gouramis and plants? We've got a new tank and love the look of gouramis, but have read that they can do alot of damage to plants. As the plants are already in, I guess they have current preference

have you guys had ne trouble with your gouramis and plants? We've got a new tank and love the look of gouramis, but have read that they can do alot of damage to plants.

I'd question your source on that - I've never come across any information that gourami's and plants don't mix. In fact, lots of plants gives gourami places to establish territories. You often hear of gourami's becoming aggressive when their tanks are rescaped because they liked "their" plants where they were!

Gourami's are fantastic! Full of personality (like bettas). Keep a 1M:2F ratio and don't crowd them or they will be aggressive, but they are lovely and graceful additions to most communities.

K

I'd question your source on that - I've never come across any information that gourami's and plants don't mix. In fact, lots of plants gives gourami places to establish territories. You often hear of gourami's becoming aggressive when their tanks are rescaped because they liked "their" plants where they were!

Gourami's are fantastic! Full of personality (like bettas). Keep a 1M:2F ratio and don't crowd them or they will be aggressive, but they are lovely and graceful additions to most communities.

K

:) Thanks heaps.. hmmm now to decide on which ones :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived