My Tank And Fish!

duke

Just thought I would post a pic of my tank and my fish.

Posted Image

I have since put a heater in my tank as discussed in another topic.

I also have two mystery snails that seem to help keep the tank clean.

In the following picture you can see where he sleeps.

Posted Image

Is this normal? I turn the light off in the room, within a few minutes he has made his way over to the thermometer and rests on it until morning.

I am thinking about getting maybe 5 neon's. What do people think? Is the tank too small?

Nice looking tank :notsure: nice little guy as well... I'd consider it normal. I have had fish just sit on top of their heater or plants or fake wooden log and go to sleep. They can't be moving ALL the time lol. They sleep just like everything else I believe ^_^ and they all seem to have a favourite "spot" to do it in. I'll leave the Neons question for somebody else to answer as I'm not too sure, I'd probably advise against that though but let the others tell you why lol:)

Wicked set-up :fish: yeah, the sleeping thing is normal. I have sum who sleep in their floating plants upside down :) it always scares the crap outta me, as I think they're dead :D as for the neons, I wouldn't suggest it, as far as I can remember, they're pretty nippy, and will nip at the bettas fins. How about getting a cave and putting in some Cories (Corydoras sp) :D they clean up the bottom nicely, and are active lil things :D

Archived