New member from Adelaide - Intro

Sass

Hi all, 

My name's Sass and I'm from Adelaide (Inner North East). My son and I started with one simple Neon Tetra and shrimp tank afew years ago and were both instantly hooked. We've kept a wide range of fish over the last few years, from Bettas to Rainbow fish, Pakistani loaches to breeding Emerald Corydoras. 

We currently have 2x cichlid tanks (one is more aggressive), plus a grow-out tank for our Saratoga Leichardti, plus Platys & fry, and Tetras.

Our 4ft cichlid community tank includes: Ellioti, Bolivian Butterflies, Gouramis, Albino Bristlenoses, Corydoras and an L333 Pleco.

Our more aggressive 6ft tank focuses on Jaguar cichlids, and is mostly juveniles. These include: Jaguars, Green Terror, Super Green Texas, Jack Dempsey, Gold Spot Pleco, Clown loaches, Silver Dollars and Filament Barbs. As these grow and mature, we will need to adjust the stock, but for now it's working well. 

We intend to breed the Ellioti in the future, and one dabble with a marine tank, depending on finance. 

I absolutely love the hobby and we both find it gives us a lot of peace and relaxation. You'll often find us having fallen asleep next to a tank! 

Looking forward to getting to know you all & being part of this community. 

Thanks, Sass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...