Hi I'm new

dragonboy69

Not selling at the moment, but will be giving away a few in about three weeks at the cost of postage - mainly females though. I didn't get many males in the current two spawns (at least not many making through to maturity :( ).

I'll be selling them from F2 onwards when I think they are worthy of me asking a price for them.

Shipping is by overnight parcel express and is around $15, I think...stay tuned if you're after females carrying the CT or PK genes...plus a few others :)

• Like 1

Not selling at the moment, but will be giving away a few in about three weeks at the cost of postage - mainly females though. I didn't get many males in the current two spawns (at least not many making through to maturity :( ).

I'll be selling them from F2 onwards when I think they are worthy of me asking a price for them.

Shipping is by overnight parcel express and is around $15, I think...stay tuned if you're after females carrying the CT or PK genes...plus a few others :)

Can you keep me updated please. Plus what do you mean by you will be selling them from F2. Plus what is CT or PK genes. Also I think this shouldn't be discussed in intro either sorry about all these newbie questions

Edited by dragonboy69