Hi :)

Shannsbettas

Hi Shannan

welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it.

did you recently have the armageddon spawn on facebook?

we have a spawn talk and gene pool which are full of people spawn logs and questions regarding questions as well as heap of other cool threads (which brentons been busy digging up lately)

and as you knwo tehre was recently the vic betta ibc show :) (did you make it to it?)

anyway look forward to seeing some of you fish and fish keeping experience!

Maddie

Thanks maddie :) I haven't had a chance to have a good look through this site as yet I'll give it a go tonight, yes I have the Armageddon spawn I'm really looking forwArd to seeing what I get from it, no didn't hey a chance to go the the ibc show in melb, I have a nice black orchid OHM male that I was going to enter as well as some marble plakats that I have bred but maybe next time :)

Thanks maddie :) I haven't had a chance to have a good look through this site as yet I'll give it a go tonight, yes I have the Armageddon spawn I'm really looking forwArd to seeing what I get from it, no didn't hey a chance to go the the ibc show in melb, I have a nice black orchid OHM male that I was going to enter as well as some marble plakats that I have bred but maybe next time :)

Hey Shannon - welcome aboard.

I look forward to seeing your Armageddon spawn log (as I'm about to run off and find out what and Armageddon Betta would actually be...).

Great to have you here :)

Don't be shy...lots of very knowledgeable people here to help in anyway you could possibly imagine!