Hello from Amber

Amber

Hi my names is Amber im looking to start breeding bettas in the Mandurah area and was wondering if ther was any one on the area who i could talk to and by bettas from as i have been resherching info on the net and most info tells me to get my fish from a breeder and not the pet store as there is a recomended breeding age for bettas if there is how can u tell if they are to young or old to breed any info would b great thanks

welcome to bettas there are some stunning ones out there a and plenty of nice people on here .

since your in WA they have super strict laws regarding live stock so besides fish chick you'd probably be looking for a local breeder in WA.

id suggest getting in contact with les on here as hes over your side of aus and he has some nice fish usually ;)

if your interested in breeding the spawn logs on here and videos are a good start

also shadoh (jarrod) posted in general discussion how he sets up and conditions his bettas to breed recently so head over there for a peruse.

best of luck with the bettas :)