Pics

HisGirl

Ok

so the only *decent* set up is the 4 foot. everything else is just temp set up cause of the move. Not the best quality images cause thems off the mobile phone.

CAM02241_zps1963d8f7.jpg

CAM02243_zps645da3a2.jpg

CAM02242_zps417c187b.jpg

Here is "Moostash" my white/clear CTone eye is dark the other is light and he has a moostash/lipstick

CAM02257_zps9695f582.jpg

and one of my Reticulate "yoyo" Loaches

CAM02266_zpse8edaca8.jpg

For the time being i will be setting my 2foot wide x 2 foot tall x 1 foot deep tank up on the floor yes it's going to be a PITA when it comes to move it again (will need 100% draining due to empty weight) but then i can set up my 6 foot tall 5 shelf stand and put my tanks back onto that.

then i can work at setting up my 20liter tanks 100% and plant them out.

also this means i can work in the 2 foot without relying on a freind to help cause i physically *even standing on a chair* cannot reach the bottom.

Nice although with those pots you have in there the bottom end holes are quite dangerous for beta, they sometimes stick their head in and get stuck! Leading to death as they can't go up for air...

Oh my god, I had no idea this could happen. Luckily I have just plants in my tanks but I've always liked the look of the terracotta pots.

ive never yet had any betta even look like going through iv ehad the pots awhile in most tanks but i will find my white small mesh and cover the holes :) guppies on other hand love them.

ive had a snail corner and clean the bavk of these pots trapping fish in the corner till he had finished his cleaning it was funny but guppy was not impressed

All but 2 of my current boys *missing from this pic are Moostash, Cookie Monster and Kermit, both are black and white (now so more black THEN white) Half moons one with blue the other with green shimmer)

Boys_zpsaecf1a1c.jpg

and the current girls: *Note Gaia and Regan are the only girls not in the 4 foot, also note my 4 newest girls are not named and no photos yet.(I worked off the "let them settle in" before i pics..yeh in a 4 foot tank with camera hogs....>.<)

Girlys_zpse160e58b.jpg

Also noticed Regans tails almost fully healed in less then two weeks ^_^

Edited by HisGirl

Unfortunately i woke and did my morning check and somehow lost Achilles over night :( he was in the EXACT same conditions as Alvin but I only lost him.

Spy has had a nibble at hims tail this week along with Cookie and Kermit. >.>

im about to post in the coffeeshop its bound to be a laugh so keep an eye out.