The Guppy Man

Hi all

I live in Gosford on the Central Coast of NSW. I have just gotten into keeping Bettas and Guppies after inheriting 6 male Bettas and a tank full of Fancy Guppies. It’s like an instant addiction. Since getting the fish I can’t stop searching Youtube to find out better ways to take care of these awesome little pets. I have since increased my school with 2 female Betta and 6 Blue Diamond Guppies. The relaxation I have from watching these beautiful fish is unbelievable and I’m falling deeper and deeper for this hobby every day.

I’m currently running 8 tanks(3ft,3x2ft and 3x1ft) and I’m working on a community tank project.

I think my wife and kids think that I’ve hit a midlife crisis early and say “Oh no, instead of an old cat lady with a house full of cats, you’re going to be the guppy man” with a house full of tanks and fish.

I still have heaps of questions regarding the care of these remarkable fish and figured what better way of learning that to join like-minded enthusiasts. I look forward to chatting with some of you through the forum.

Regards

The Guppy Man

It's true.

We won't help.

No, we will, but we wont.

Tell your wife that the alternative is heroin, that shifts perspective & usually works.

We will help with fishy things, we like those things, and generally as a rule, fishy people are a bit of alright too.

I've just "downsized" from 300 litres between 12+ tanks, down to 150 litres in one tank.

Samesamebutdifferent.

There's something sort of magic (once you get hooked) about the fish gig.

Let me suggest greedily that you get a photobucket account, and use it to link and share photos.

We like photos.

We're pervs.

-Ness