Jumping fry.

Fletch

Not going well so far. One definate male. That is in the sump at the back, squashed him with the side of the net as he escaped, then when I did get him, he jumped from net onto bench. Lol. Almost had enough before I start. :-(

You and your videos made me break down and buy a white CT female from someone haha These guys are so gorgeous. You have done a really good job with raising them.

Have fun with your netting! I hate catching fish. It usually ends with me screaming that I am going to flush them all down the toilet and give up on the hobby *lol*

Thanks Ashley and Sarah. Feels very good to have a few spawns going again. Had a really bad run, spawn wise, in the last 12 mths but it's really improving lately.

Fingers crossed my next pair go well. :-).

They're looking great Bus, keep lids on the little tackers! they god some skillz

White fish can jump?

white-men-cant-jump.jpg

(ooohoOOooo man cleavage)

Anyway - nice work!

My turq butterfly would always jump for his food like this - a good 3 cms out of the water, even when he was toothless and finless and 100 years old he still got out of the water for his dinner.

x Ness

If you get any plain jane cellophane females out of this batch let me know. If not I shall have to breed my own *lol*

What is your next pair going to be or is it a surprise? I am about to try my luck again with splendens, but God they are such finicky fusspots when it comes to spawning!