Filamentosum

les

I got two pairs of Filamentosum yesterday and am a very happy chappy. I am not going to try and spawn them till they are bigger. It was a realy good buy at four fish for $50.00. No picks at the moment as they are in a large tank with Guppies so they are tending to stay hidden, once they are big enough to spawn Ill take picks.

Cheers

Les

Hi Davo

I have the following killi fish

Aphyosemion Deltaense X 1 Pair

A. Filamentosum X 2 Pairs

A. Gardneri P82 X 5 Pairs

A Striatum X 2 Pairs

Aplocheilus lineatus X 5 Pairs

Aplocheilichthys Norani X 3 individuals

I am hoping to get hold of som Sjestedti Blyue USA in the near future but I am waiting for a relpy on them. It is realy hard to get hold of both sex hear as they seem to come through as only males.

I was taken through one of the importers quaretine areas hear in Perth and it was a great experiance and the bigest thing is they get what they are sent. If you have any killi that Ken or I dont have I would be intrested I buying some.

Cheers

Les

Hey Davo

The shop I get my Killies from had only Bivatiatum males no females so I didnt get them as I didnt think it worth it if I cant breed it. If I am successfull with the Deltaenses I will send you a pair or two depending on how many hatch.

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

Hey Les

That is kind of you but not really required

I usually get 20 pairs in one go when the come available ;)

When the weather picks up i am sure I will be getting a long of fry and eggs :) so just patiently waiting atm.