Ness-Asery Pics

les

OK just for you Ness I braved the cold and took these poor defencless fish out of the warm Baim-Mari LOL, but we will be down to 1 deg again tonight

The male fighters there are SEVEN ( good number)

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

My most favourite fish as I didnt have one and needed one to do what I realy wanted to do with the DT line ( Thank you Jim)

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

I have more of the HM pairs that I got

Cheers

Les

Thanks Lilly sorry about the quality but is was so bloody cold in the garage I didnt want the fish out of the Bain-mari for to long.

The devine miss blue

IMG_0893.jpg

I like her she is sasy and has an attitude

IMG_0904.jpg

Best I could do with this guy. I think he is ADD, I will slip him some ritenale later on LOL

Then there is the black matalic pair, I will explain that the matalic they are showing is copper and the sheen is most ammazing ther form when he and she flare properly even made my wife want to keep them

IMG_0905.jpg

Mustaffa if a man who wont take it likely if you look sideways at him

IMG_0906.jpg

Nubia, This exotic princess shimmers with excitement when Mustaffa looks her way

Not great pics but the black pair I think I will keep and the blue pair are going as a raffel prize at the next Aquarium societey of western australia meeting. Ill be giving a presentation on Splendens. :blink: Hope I dont stuff up to badly but I supose the door prize might make up for it:lol:

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

LOL, Amazeballs it is so cold in the garage tonight I felt like a brass monkey. I am leaving the lights on and even had to turn the heaters up.

I will try and get good picks tomorow

Cheers

Les