need help?

fryzy333

just want to ask what will go good with female fighters? i was thinking about guppies and some bn so they can keep the tank clean. since life is getting busy i have to put my betta breeding to a hold and want to try and make a nice aquarium to kinda show off any tips??

I have my females living with a group of guppies and never had any troubles. I'm sure a BN will be fine as long as it has hiding places. From my understanding they love to get in under driftwood and in caves, and my dominant betta girl used to sit under a piece of driftwood (it was her 'territory')- the only time my guppies ever get ripped fins is when a silly one wanders into her 'lair'. :P They soon learn though, and if you have lots of hiding places in your tank you shouldn't have any problems.

Betta personalities vary, as with any living thing, so you'll just have to try your girls with them and find out.

One of my girls murdered a gold sucking catfish overnight and was chewing his body when I found him this morning, I had seen her chase him a few times. She dosnt take any notice of the loach or the peppermint cats... just thought I would mention it. Maybe it was his colour, or that he was smaller than the other gold sucker.