Long time Lurker from Melbourne!

pappyy3

Hi Everyone

Just a quick intro from a long time Melbourne based hobbyist. One thing I love about the hobby is that you never stop learning ....

I've kept and bred various species of fish over the last 15 to 20 years. These have included whiteclouds, medakas, goldfish, guppies, mollies, swordtails, discus, angelfish, various other central americal cichlids, and African Cichlids.

I now have switched to dwarf freshwater shrimp. Currently have Red Cherry Shrimp, Yellow Cherry Shrimp, and Crystal Red shrimp.

I look forward to learning from all the members on this forum and hope to also help someone out who may need some advice from time to time ...

Cheers

pappyy3

Welcome! Wow... with your experience you shouldn't have much trouble...But as you said always learning something new. Hope to get some pointers from you. PS.I don't know why but when I first read the title I thought it said long time stalker from melbourne?... <_< I guess I'm just not right in the head. :blush:

Edited by Chi

Thankyou for the warm welcome!!

MT Syndrome - Thanks but not as impressive as some of the peopme I've come across ;)

melbournebatta - Nice to see another southerner here. 4 degrees , so much for global warming (LOL)

Chi - No worries, I've often been mistaken for a stalker !!