Crinum calistremon

I got my dream plant just over a month ago, crinum calistremon, they usually go for over $80-120 but I got this little pup for a bargain! I have been wanting one for ages, it's like the best aquatic plant EVER! As it gets bigger it will develop a large bulb which is the icing on the cake with its long curly leaves up to a meter long, it's just the most amazing plant I have ever grown, sorry about the picture quality, the light on the tank is to bright and over exposed and if I tried flash it left a bright spot... What do you guys think?

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Thanks, this plant gets me excited every time I see it, it gets it own tank it's so special, there was an algae bloom in my last tank, there is also a crypt parva in their also, another plant I love. Also adding my tropica sword and sinking riccia when that arrives :D

It's running inline with my iwagumi tank which has only just been submerged so there is still heaps of nutrients leaching out of that, the tank I had it in had no frets or CO2 but it grew 2 leaves and heaps of roots over 4 weeks. I am having my regulator fixed this weekend so I can begin CO2 injection.