Thank you J Ha

les

Thank you J Ha

For the ammazing fish that you sent and that somthing soecial as a gift was simply ammazing she will go in to my spawn tank as soon as she is conditioned. if any one is reading this you should buy from this guy his stock is great quality, healthy and robust and they are shipped realy well so get in ther guys and suport a very good suplier

Cheers

Les

• 4 months later...

So...Mr J Ha..Ha. if I to give you a good review then I get a free fish, is that right? is this after or before the review? and I would get two free fish if I give you two "good" reviews...soon you be dead broke..ha..ha..Dude, hang around for my reviews....ha..ha.

Regards

Kanga

If it was not for J Ha. I would not have my Plakat nor my Dragon Plakat and soon my Giant Dragon Plakat and the joy he bring after my tour to all of the local fish shops. I was looking for a seller and I found J Ha and the very first page he said he not send interstates but by 59 pages he sent to Perth...hooray...J Ha is now my Plakat friend and he is number one with Customer Services in my book and he does not get upset when I tell a bad joke(how many AND have i used so far?)...BTW he did gave me free fish....Now do get another free fish?...ha..ha.. just joking Ba.n

Thank you

Kanga