Sending PM's and AB purchase etc

Marianne

On June 15 I purchased a HMPK pair off AB, and the seller told me he would include an extra HMPK for free, and let me know when the next shipment was. On July 4, I still hadn't heard back from him, but thought surely the shipment date must be coming up.

I emailed someone using the form on her website, and while I was there I also had a look at the terms. I noticed the terms have changed since the last time I imported fish, and you now have to pay a 50% deposit before the can be imported. Fair enough, so I emailed her using the form and asked when the shipment date was, and also let her know that I didn't know about the updated terms, but to please just let me know about payment details.

A few days went by, I got an email back from the seller saying he "hadn't heard anything back" regarding shipment date, but would try to find out. Still no reply from someone. I got on here to send her a PM, in case the form on the site isn't working or she hasn't checked emails, but I couldn't find out how to do that.

So just wondering, when is the next shipment date, how can I get in touch with someone and where do I need to send money and how much?

In my experience, the best way to contact someone is to email her (someone@gmail.com).

To ensure your fish are included in the next shipment, make sure your seller knows about Preecha Ammara (ammara555@hotmail.com) in Thailand.

Preecha is the one that prepares all of someone's shipments to Australia and will let your seller know when to send the fish to him in time for them to be included in the shipment.