Purchased a Giant Betta

kurupt

Hi all, i bought a Giant Betta last week, it eats like a pig and is very active, hes currently living in a 30cm tank on his own, he loves it, i have one question, is there a way to get my hands on a female?

Also id like to hear from other Giant betta owners as to how big their Giants are, mines massive, although ive never seen one before this.

If you have tips on taking pics of it i will take some, but i want to take a pic that will show its size lol

Not sure about where you would find a female, maybe you could contact someone & see if she has any, or could get some.

Try looking at the shutter bugs section, it has lots of good tips on taking pictures. To show it's size you could place it near another normal sized Betta (if you have one), or put a ruler by the side of the tank.. possibly take it out of the water for a few seconds to take a photo like this:

40kp.jpg

Hope this helps. Oh, if you do the last one, we would also like to see photos when he is in the tank.

EDIT: Just changing the picture link.. should be better now.

Edited by Sarah

I will take some pics tommorow of him in his tank, and ill see if i can get him out of the water for a minute with a ruler next to him lol..if not then ill try putting a coin or something against the glass to give a comparison..Im hoping to find a female, but ive only seen Giant males at this stage.