Locations in Sydney?

kristaml24

Hey Guys

As you might know i live in wollongong,.......... and on the rare occasion might actually get to go to Sydney!

Well that time has come again and im determined to come home with some gorgeous looking Bettas! - Now im just wondeing if anyone has any reccomendations as to where is the best places that stocks Bettas?

Ive seen a few places mentioned on the forums but any suggestions would be most appreciated! Would like to make this a more frequent thing but like anything it helps to know where to go!!!!!!

Thanks in advance with any help! :lol:

Heh your best bet would be getting someone to send one to you. Hers are second to none I believe....

Other than that I'm at a loss... I live in QLD... x3

Happy to be anyone's gofer to take some photos and send via text message of someone's fish, too. Gives me an excuse to go there. (I can't upload... Bad net)

Probably depends on what you're looking for. Double tails, Veiltails, Crowntails, Delta/Super Deltas? HMs? Plakats? :lol: Auburn Aquarium usually has a nice selection of Betta, but rarely do they have Halfmoons. There's a thread on here about them that I bumped up for you.

I've heard good things about Slippery Little Suckers but haven't been there myself.