Blue Rams Laid Eggs!

ren

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG tonight i noticed my rams digging out a crater in the gravel in the corner of my tank - i was worried at first thinking they had ich and were scratching themselves on the gravel... but then i sat down and watched them for about 20mins and realised they were doing some funny business and suddenly i saw EGGS!!!!! im so excited but im worried because this is in my community tank?!! it houses 6 discus 2 bristlenose and 6 rams oh and one CT :) what should i do?!!? should i leave it all as it is or try and remove the eggs into a hatchery net i have (which i used to keep the betta in) or what? i know if the eggs hatch the babies will just get sucked into my eheim which isnt cool at all... so ive gotta try and either take them out of the tank into a jar or put them into the hatchery?? im not 100% here this is the first time any of my fish have ever laid eggs HELP!:) im so excited ive read that it takes 2-3 days for the eggs to hatch depending on temp and mines at the higher range so id expect closer to the 2days mark so i dont haev a lot of time!!!arrrgh :) anyone ever had blue rams spawn? heeeeeeeeeeeelp:P ren!

Archived