Stocking advice.

Whoisworld

Hi everyone. 
I’m a beginner fish keeper, and have been learning by  going through Facebook aquarium groups, and eventually stumbled across this forum. 

Unfortunately I was one of those people who thought/was told that bettas only need small tanks. Thankfully I knew that they had to have heaters and filters. 
Currently my betta (Master Barty) is in a 7 litre planted tank, however he’s about to get a upgrade!!!

His 7L is going to house some shrimp, but I don’t know where to put him. 
I have a 21L tank that has 7 neon tetras, 6 guppies, 3 panda corries, a single loach and I’m guessing about 15 cherry shrimp. 
I also have a 60L tank that I have started cycling today, with no live stock in it (will not put stock in until lit has fully cycled)

Now I’m wondering if I should put master Barty in the smaller tank by himself, or in the larger one with some other fish, or even put him in the bigger tank with some of the fish from the 21L ? 🤯🤯🤯
He is my favorite fish by far, and the larger tank is in a more central location where I would look at that tank more, I don’t know what to do 🤷‍♀️ what would you do?

If I do put him in the 60L tank, what tank mates should I put with him, and how do I safely do this? Float in a bag of water and air like the fish shop and then watch for a bit?

Thanks if you managed to get this far!
Pictures of each of the tanks 😊
And the biggest tank will be planted heaps more, just awaiting more plants to be delivered.

2ECDD1BB-D83A-4293-9C56-6116BB54BBEC.jpeg

16DA01A2-510B-42B7-BF46-94FCF6A60FC7.jpeg

D7C21858-7FFD-49F4-B552-A06E59D4DE9D.jpeg