Please help! My betta is sick

Mybetta

Hi,

I would appreciate your urgent help. My betta is not well. He hasn’t been moving around like he usually does since last 3 days. He stays at one place and is clearly struggling. He stays at the bottom of the tank in the same position. He has developed a white pale skin around his neck and his gills are also looking very white. Could you please advise what could be wrong? and how can we treat him. 

On 9/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, Mybetta said:

Thank you. Sad to advice he didn’t make it. I got the water tested from aquarium shop and they said it was fine. They advised a 30% water change and gave me Pima fix anti-fungal remedy and aqua one broad spectrum remedy which I gave him for 2 days but he didn’t survive. I think the medications actually made him worse than before and by that time his infection was got really bad. I still don’t understand what actually happened, everything was so quick. Terribly miss the little fella 

On 9/5/2019 at 9:08 AM, Mybetta said:

Hi,

I would appreciate your urgent help. My betta is not well. He hasn’t been moving around like he usually does since last 3 days. He stays at one place and is clearly struggling. He stays at the bottom of the tank in the same position. He has developed a white pale skin around his neck and his gills are also looking very white. Could you please advise what could be wrong? and how can we treat him.