Hello

crazydiamond88

Hi everyone

I've been keeping fish for about a year now. I had some pygmy corydoras but I gave them away as they were a little bit too hard for me to care for.

I now have a betta (he was the one who started me in the hobby) called Kasai. He lives in a 12 gallon planted tank on his own.

He recently jumped out of his tank and is doing okay, though one of his pelvic fins looks a bit shorter than the other.

To be honest I'm finding that I don't have much time to care for him as well as I want to, and I was wondering if there is a place on the site for adoptions. It would be great to give him to someone who could look after him better.

You might need to post some photos and let people know where you are if it's pickup only. You could also try the AusAqua FB page...or any of the numerous Betta Buy and Sell pages around on Facebook...good luck :)

We have the wanted to buy or sell pages on the forum, but I'm not sure how much people look through there at the moment - forums going through a bit of a quiet period...but we spark up from time to time :)

Edited by Brenton